Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    Haha, First have of the season on the road. Or play them at Ervinton!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    Ervinton is just as bad i remeber when we used to play them coach Meade would always go for 2 on the endzone near the river becouse we would lose the ball if we kicked a PAT

    Clintwoods first 2 games are home games and if they play Honaker for the benifit game again (I have not heard one way or the other on that) it will probably be at home as well.

    I figure that goalposts are not that hard to install BUT I would rather give myself ALOT of breathing room in that LOL

  3. #23
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    Goalpost are pretty simple. At least the ones at RC were. Yeah, kicking is sort of dicey at Ervinton on that end. Pound has a net up to keep them from going in the woods don't they?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    I can't remember what Pound has I just remember loseing balls at Ervinton and Haysi (on top of the building) I can't think of anywhere else that has been a problem

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    I know it used to be a problem at Pound. They worked those ballboys to death. I don't know if it still is. Our last trip over there last year was 8-0 lol. If a net isn't up yet, it is long overdue.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    I'm still kind of surprised that Crabtree is coming back to the area and coaching at Pound. When he left, he seemed pretty intent that he was going where he needed to be.

    On a similar note, I know that Jason Mullins has transferred to a teaching position at JJ Kelly. But, I haven't heard anything about him being involved in coaching at JJK.
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    LOL I do not think Indian_Dad is prmitted to speak of such things BUT the early word after resigning from Pound was that Jason would be coaching at Wise this year.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    Yeah ive heard he'll be an assistant at JJK.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    He is.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #30
    Inactive Member rthack71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2007
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Football starts up this MONTH!!!!!!!!

    do you know who norton plays first this year.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •